elections to lcer executive 2022
Nominations are invited for election to the LCER Executive.
Elections will be conducted electronically, via single transferable vote, according to the following timetable:
- 28 January, 11pm: Nominations close
- 2 February: Ballots papers distributed by email
- 22 February, 12 noon: voting window closes
- 26 February: Announcement of results at Annual General Meeting
Candidates will be notified of the results of the ballot in advance of the AGM.
Members standing for election to the Executive must be full current members of both the Labour Party and LCER, and must have been members of LCER for at least 6 weeks prior to the close of nominations.
Candidates are asked to supply:
- A short supporting statement (800 characters max)
- A head and shoulders photograph (optional)
- The names and contact details of 2-4 individuals who have agreed to act as proposers for their nomination. The names of proposers will appear on the ballot paper; their contact details will not be published. Proposers must be members of LCER in good standing. An individual may act as proposer for a maximum of four candidates.
- For candidates who are current members of the Executive, the number of Executive meetings attended over the past year will be published on the ballot paper.
Deadline for nominations: 28 January 2002, 11pm.
Annual General Meeting 26 february 2022
LCER's Annual General Meeting will be held on 26 February 2022 starting at 10.30am.
The meeting will be conducted online, via Zoom.
Members wishing to submit constitutional amendments should send these by email to email@example.com, to arrive not later than 12 February 2022.